Updated: Nov 28, 2019
Decision makers from non-life insurance companies in the Philippines are set to gather for the Philippine Insurtech Conference on 12 September at the Makati Diamond Residences in the City of Makati.
According to the Philippine Insurers and Reinsurers Association (PIRA) which is organizing the event, the industry's decision makers are all excited to discuss the latest innovations that are disrupting or about to disrupt the way they do business.
PIRA Executive Director Michael Rellosa said the conference will serve as the 8th PIRA Stakeholders Convention, an event the association holds every year for its members and industry partners.
Among the topics lined up for the conference are the following:
1. Innovation and Regulation – How does a company stay innovative and flexible in a highly regulated marketplace?
2. Selling Change – How can a conservative industry soften its rigid ways of thinking and get organizations on-board to do business differently?
3. Digital Agents – What will the role of intermediaries be in the Digital Age?
4. Predictive KYC – How can analytics make a company know its customers better and understand their risks?
5. Breaking the Code – How can companies leverage on technology to make their customers understand the jargons and technical aspects of insurance?
REGISTER HERE: https://www.pirainc.com/insurtech-conference-2019
For direct concerns, please e-mail your message to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may also contact the PIRA Secretariat at 811-45-87.